The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Journey’s largest and fastest growing clients. As an Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You are the client’s internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand our user’s unique needs, drive adoption of Journey offerings, and work across internal product teams to build next generation of products. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Journey.
- Build long-term relationships with top strategic users and directly drive Journey’s revenue growth.
- Solve complex user needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product.
- Make users love Journey by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to understand the Journey API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be advocate for our top users.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
APPLY TO POSITION