While helping our users, the Account Support team works closely with every part of Journey, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
As a part of our growing multilingual account support team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar
experience Journey. You’ll also work to build out our support hub in San Francisco, and over time can be responsible for dedicated account management for some of our top users. Many of our user operations team members also go on to specialize in support topics like sales and product.
If you’re constantly curious, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email, and occasionally by phone.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes surrounding a host of products.
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Journey scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English).
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Journey works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Love constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Are happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion.
- Are able to work at least one weekend day per week (you’ll be able to take a week day off in lieu).
APPLY TO POSITION