Business Operations works across all teams at Journey to drive and enable growth. You might help us win new market segments, identify new opportunities, improve our customer acquisition metrics, or implement business systems/processes to help Journey scale. We work on what’s most useful for Journey at any stage of the company’s trajectory. We measure our success by how we get the business from X to 10X. In all cases, if you’re driven, analytical, and an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Journey’s business
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments
- Become a segment expert and build our go-to-market strategy
- Help us structure, implement and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes
- Incubate new teams at Journey
- Work with marketing to establish customer acquisition metrics, and build new customer channels
- Implement and manage the business systems and processes that support our growth
- Lead operational projects that help other Journey teams work more effectively and efficiently
You might be a fit if:
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a highly analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing company.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a knack for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- CS background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in consulting or finance.
APPLY TO POSITION