At Journey, engineering managers grow teams and inspire them to do their best work. We’re looking for experienced, full-stack engineering managers to lead teams and help define our future product strategy. As part of the Journey product team, you’ll be joining a team of engineers, product managers and designers who have built products at companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Venmo, Flipboard, Rdio, Skype, and Google.
Journey product teams develop everything from our core APIs, to powerful dashboards, to mobile apps and consumer-facing products.
- Lead teams in quickly delivering products that are widely adopted by Journey’s customers
- Work with product managers and designers to define and execute on new products
- Collaborate with product leadership to develop Journey’s long-term product roadmap
- Provide both technical and product leadership, ensuring high quality in both areas
- Manage a team of product engineers, supporting their development with technical, product, and strategic mentorship
You may be a good fit if:
- You are passionate about building end-to-end product experiences — ranging from backend API development to interactive consumer UI flows
- You have experience developing and launching successful products
- Strong technical fundamentals and background
- Demonstrated track record of managing high-performing full-stack product engineering teams
APPLY TO POSITION