We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of office management. Our San Francisco team is growing rapidly, and the Office Manager will need to wear many hats to keep things running smoothly.
- Own the front of house experience, and create a welcoming and secure environment for Journey and guests alike.
- Be the first point of contact for facilities issues for Journey and the landlord, and ensure prompt, positive and well-communicated responses to incidents and requests.
- Manage our office vendors to ensure that they’re delivering a high level of service.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office: shipping and receiving, managing our food program, maintaining our stock of swag and office supplies, ensuring that meeting rooms and shared spaces are clean and in working order.
- Support space planning, office expansions, and layout changes as required; coordinate move logistics.
- Collaborate with IT and Onboarding to deliver a great setup and experience for new colleagues.
- Plan and execute events ranging from team outings to customer meetups, collaborating with our Events, Comms and Growth teams as necessary.
- Take on other duties as required over time.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally with a combination of office/facilities management, administrative work, and event planning.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease, and organization skills that would make Santa Claus weep with envy.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to be self-directed and a driving need to deliver the best possible experience – you may have been called a perfectionist once or twice.
- An orientation toward rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with San Fracisco venues, restaurants, and spaces.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and service levels.
- Experience in a high-growth startup.
APPLY TO POSITION