As a User Experience Designer at Journey, you’ll work on transforming thorny and complex ideas into beautiful experiences for our users. We’re looking for someone to join our small team, and help shape this role and discipline. You’ll play a central role in making our products straightforward and enjoyable to use, and you’ll work closely with product managers, engineers and of course the rest of the design team to make it happen.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience creating wireframes, site maps, interaction prototypes, personas, competitive audits, storyboarding and user journeys.
- Participated in user experience research and usability studies.
- Conducted and evaluated competitive research, customer interviews and site data.
- Partnered with Product Managers to come up with test plans to confirm hypotheses for new feature ideas, or current feature sets that needed improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Experience shipping both consumer and business-to-business products. Many bonus points if you have experience from developer-focused products, too.
- A combination of startup and agency experience. You are always willing to get your hands dirty and chip in to help move a project forward, and you work with urgency.
You should include these in your application:
- Link to or an attached portfolio.
APPLY TO POSITION